Since 1982, Provender Fine Foods has been in the Tiverton Four Corners. Housed in a beautiful, historic Victorian building that dates back to the 1890s, it has become something of a landmark in the community. It is known for some of Rhode Island's best and most unusual sandwiches and gigantic cookies. The oatmeal ginger cookie is a house favorite. The prices are reasonable and the staff is very friendly.
- Fax: 508-636-2954
- Hours: Summer hours: Daily, 9 am - 5 pm. Off-season hours: Tue-Sun, 10 am - 4 pm; Mon, closed. Closed Christmas Eve through the first week in March.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp on the side of the building.
- Founding Date: 1982
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Sandwiches and cookies.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Items: Coffee, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order, Soda