Evelyn's is a waterfront restaurant that sells seafood and sandwiches. The restaurant has picnic tables outside next to Nanaquaket Pond, outdoor tables behind the restaurant, and forty-seven seats inside. Evelyn's also has a public dock for boaters who are stopping for lunch on a leisurely cruise.
Open since 1971, Evelyn's has been under its current family's ownership since 1986.
- Hours: Daily, 11:30am - 9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.evelynsdrivein.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Lobster plate, pan-grilled sea scallops, clam strip plate, fish and chips, crab cake dinner
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Stuffed fillet of sole, grilled salmon, lemon pepper cod
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Seafood platter
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun