East Bay Community Action Program
The East Bay Community Action Program (EBCAP) is a private, non-profit organization that strives to provide high-quality, comprehensive health and human services to residents of the East Bay area, including Tiverton and Little Compton. Its offers Head Start and Early Head Start, family health and dental, family development case management, and heating and energy services. It also features food pantries, youth programs, the East Bay Coalition for the Homeless, the Women, Infants and Children Supplemental Feeding and Nutrition Program (WIC) and a variety of senior services. Dennis Roy is its chief executive officer and Susan Schenck is its chief operating officer.
- Hours: Food Pantry: Tue, 9am - 2pm; Wed, 9am - 6:30pm. Social Services: Tue 8:30am - 4:30pm; Wed, 9am - 6:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Scope: Local, Regional
- Type: Child welfare, Health and Disability, Homelessness and housing, Hunger, Senior citizens
- Insurance accepted: Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medical Assistance, RIteCare and other private insurances are accepted for health and dental services. For those without insurance, a sliding fee scale is available, based on income and family size.
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Specialties: General dentistry