- Police arrested a Tiverton man after he allegedly assaulted a person over 60-years-old. Joseph Neronha Jr., 41, of 576 East Road, Apt. R, Tiverton, was arrested on Sept. 14 at 9:38 p.m. Neronha was charged with the following: domestic, simple assault on a person over 60-years-old; domestic, vandalism/malicious injury to property; and domestic, refusal to relinquish the telephone.
- David R. Lingard, 38, of 301 Bulgarmarsh Road, Apt. 73, Tiverton, was arrested on Sept. 14 after a traffic stop around 11:41 p.m. on Fish Road. Lingard was charged with the following: driving under the influence, second offense; driving on a suspended license; refusal to submit to a chemical test; driving with expired registration; and driving without carrying a license.
- Police arrested two individuals on Sept. 10 after responding to a domestic disturbance around 10:26 p.m. on Sea Spray Way. Thomas White, 52, of Sea Spray Way, Little Compton, was arrested, and charged with domestic, simple assault, and domestic, vandalism. Police also arrested Pamela Alix, 44, also of Sea Spray Way. Alix was charged with domestic, simple assault, and domestic, refuse/relinquish the telephone.
- Moul Nhem, 52, of 41 Hargraves St., Fall River MA, was arrested on Sept. 11 at 7:53 p.m. and charged after the vehicle he was operating was stopped for a traffic violation. Nhem was charged with driving under the influence, first offense.
- No injuries were reported after police were called to a Little Compton garage for significant damage. An unattended dump truck apparently rolled across West Main Road into the garage of 19 West Main Road. No one was inside the truck at the time. The truck rolled about 500 feet.