- The annual Clambake of the First Baptist (Old Stone) Church in Tiverton is Saturday, July 28. Payment in advance is appreciated; look here for details.
- The at Tiverton Four Corners is open from 10 am to 2 pm on Saturday.
- Enjoy - art on the fence - outside Linden Place on Hope Street in downtown Bristol on Sunday, July 29. This 6th annual juried art show is sponsored by Bristol Art Museum and the Portsmouth Art Guild.
- The Columban Fathers Family Festival is this Sunday, July 29, on the beautiful waterfront grounds at 65 Ferry Road, Bristol, from noon to 6 pm, just over the Mt. Hope Bridge. This annual area favorite features food, games, raffles and an afternoon of family fun.
- The from Newport's Coasters Island to Jamestown is Saturday, July 28. For more info see www.savebay.org.