Tiverton and Little Compton residents are bracing for the impending blizzard, which the Weather Channel has dubbed, winter storm Nemo. Remeber to be prepared for the worst and to call in the professionals when needed. Here is a list of Tiverton and Little Compton numbers you should know.
If you have non-emergency related questions, email email@example.com and we will work to get you an answer. Remember if you have an emergency, dial 911.
Tiverton-Little Compton Patch Storm Center
Many answers to storm related questions can be found in our Tiverton-Little Compton Storm Center. We will continue to provide updates as they are made available from officials.
Report power outages to National Grid at 1-800-465-1212. Text STORM to NGRID (64743) to register for broadcast text alerts or you can sign up for e-mail alerts.
Keep an eye on National Grid's power outage map, which gives real time updates for outages.
Tiverton-Little Compton Police Department
- Tiverton and Little Compton emergencies, dial 911.
- Tiverton Police non-emergencies call 401-625-6722
- Little Compton Police non-emergencies call 401-635-2323
Tiverton-Little Compton Fire Department
- Tiverton and Little Compton emergencies, dial 911
- Tiverton Fire Department non-emergencies, 401-625-6707
- Little Compton Fire Department non-emergencies, 401-635-2323
You can use our directory to find a number for a local business to see if it is open. Click here for the Tiverton-Little Compton Patch directory.
Phone, Cable, and Internet Service
- Cox Cable, Phone, and Internet: Call 877-206-4210 or visit their website
- Verizon Phone and Internet: Call 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) or visit their website.
- Direct TV: Call 1-800-531-5000 or visit their website.
- Dish Network: Call 1-800-333-3474 or visit their website.
Make sure you are signed up for our breaking news emails to get local.