Invite a friend
Starting and Running a Construction Co.
There are many advantages to running a small business - independence, satisfaction,
In this two hour workshop we will discuss all aspects of starting a construction company as well as how to increase profits in an existing one. The following are some of the concepts we will cover.
- Nich marketing 9. Costing
- Strategy and Profits 10. Project Management
- Sub Contractor 11. Financial Statements
- Bonding 12. % of Completion
- Unions 13. Overhead
- Business Planning 14. Personnel
- Finances 15. Operations
- Cash Flow 16. Entity Choice
David Lucier is a small business accountant, real estate investor, business advisor and founder/principal of Lucier
CPA, Inc. He has worked with hundreds of start-up
and emerging companies over the past 30 years.
Lucier CPA, Inc. 1308 Atwood Ave, Johnston, RI 02919 (401) 946-1900
|Where||875 Centerville Rd, Warwick, RI 02886|
|Time||6:30 pm–8:30 pm|