Invite a friend
Sandywoods Winter Farmers Market
Please join us at the Sandywoods Indoor Winter Farmers Market every Thursday afternoon from 4 to 7 pm.
Live music, free admission, and dozens of vendors with all sorts of lovely items: a wide assortment of jams & jellies, raw local honey, fresh produce, plenty of baked goods, prepared foods and hot soups & chowders, artisan jewelry, hypo-allergenic natural alpaca clothing, handcrafted tote & wine bottle bags, artisan goats' milk soaps & lotions, community acupuncture, gourmet roasted coffee, hydroponic tomatoes & cucumbers, fresh herbs & greens, eggs, grass-fed beef, veal & pasture-raised poultry, fresh farmed Sakonnet River oysters, all-natural granola, fromage blanc & asiago cheeses, hand-painted vintage furniture, and much more!
Here's a partial list of vendors: Cory's Kitchen, Aquidneck Honey, Provencal Bakery, New England Clam Jams, Melville Grille, Beresford of Tiverton, Acacia Cafe, Rocky Hooves, The Coffee Guy, Lori's Primo Granola, Silverbrook Farm, Urban Acres, Seapowet Shellfish, Main Street Cafe, Proofed Artisan and Traditional Breads, Treasure By The Sea, Oake Knoll Ayrshires/Foxboro Cheese, Moonlight Rose Alpacas, Barbara Peters, Mann Alive Studios, Ocean State Sea Glass, Deb Stevens Community Acupuncture, Farmhill Furniture, German Shepherd Resource & Rescue Center.
Buy fresh, buy local!
We're at 43 Muse Way in Tiverton, off Bulgarmarsh Road, just west of the intersection of Bulgarmarsh (Route 177) & Stafford Road (Route 81). At the Bulgarmarsh Recreation Area, turn onto Roosevelt - look for the Sandywoods entrance sign with the white farmers market banner - Roosevelt will lead you to Muse Way & the market. Just 30 minutes from Providence, 20 minutes from Newport, 10 minutes from Fall River.
|Where||Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community 43 Muse Way, Tiverton, RI 02878|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||4:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community
Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community is an intentional community in rural Tiverton. Home to fifty families, the community features the Sandywoods Gallery, the Sandywoods Center for the Arts, and the Sandywoods Community Garden and Orchard. Sandywoods presents an assortment of regularly scheduled events and activities throughout the year.
Other events here
- Discover Summer Fun At Camp Sandywoods! Daily, 8:00 am–7:00 pm
- Roy Book Binder at Sandywoods Today, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- LIVE MODEL FIGURE DRAWING SESSIONS Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- TUESDAY NIGHT OPEN MIC AT SANDYWOODS Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Zumba Class! Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Registration Open For Tiverton Foreign Language Class for Kids Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Sandywoods Farmers Market Weekly on Thursdays, 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Tiverton Library Hosts Free Author Talk & Book Signing at Sandywoods Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- One Fund Boston Benefit Concert at Sandywoods Sun, Jun 2, 10:30 am–10:30 pm
- Monthly Contra Dance at Sandywoods April 17, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / August 21, 2013 / September 18, 2013 / October 16, 2013 / November 20, 2013 / December 18, 2013, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm