Invite a friend
OUTDOOR SHAKESPEARE IN TIVERTON!
A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM AT SANDYWOODS FRIDAY & SATURDAY, AUGUST 3-4, 7 PM
WHAT? The Rhode Island Shakespeare Company will perform "A Midsummer Night's Dream" on the grounds of Sandywoods Farm on AUGUST 3 AND 4, 7 PM both nights. Allow 5-10 minutes to walk from the parking area to the performance site in the fields. Transportation will be provided to those needing it.
HOW MUCH? Friday night is "pay what you can," with a $10 suggested donation. Saturday night is $20 per carload, $10 for a driver with no adult passengers, and $10 for folks walking in. We can take cash and checks, but no credit cards. No advance sales, but call 401-241-7349 if you'd like to be put on a reservations list.
WHAT TO BRING? Blankets, low-back lawn chairs, bug spray, picnic baskets, food & drink. Yes, BYOB is fine, but please drink in moderation. Leashed pets are okay as long as they don't plan on heckling the actors.
WHERE? Sandywoods, located behind the Bulgarmarsh Recreation Area in Tiverton. There are good directions at www.sandywoodsfarm.org/directions.html. Once you're on Muse Way, follow the event parking signs to the gravel lot at the corner of Muse Way and Meadow View.
WHAT IF IT RAINS? We'll shift over to the Sandywoods Center for the Arts at 43 Muse Way, a beautiful, intimate venue that seats 150 with tables and chairs. BYOB and outside food still okay, but sorry, no pets in the building.
DO YOU NEED HELP? Yes, we could use a few more volunteers. Call Russ at 401-241-7349 if you'd like to lend a hand.
|Where||Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community 43 Muse Way, Tiverton, RI 02878|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$20 per carload|
More About Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community
Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community is an intentional community in rural Tiverton. Home to fifty families, the community features the Sandywoods Gallery, the Sandywoods Center for the Arts, and the Sandywoods Community Garden and Orchard. Sandywoods presents an assortment of regularly scheduled events and activities throughout the year.
Other events here
- Discover Summer Fun At Camp Sandywoods! Daily, 8:00 am–7:00 pm
- LIVE MODEL FIGURE DRAWING SESSIONS Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- TUESDAY NIGHT OPEN MIC AT SANDYWOODS Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Zumba Class! Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Registration Open For Tiverton Foreign Language Class for Kids Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Sandywoods Farmers Market Weekly on Thursdays, 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Tiverton Library Hosts Free Author Talk & Book Signing at Sandywoods Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- One Fund Boston Benefit Concert at Sandywoods Sun, Jun 2, 10:30 am–10:30 pm
- Monthly Contra Dance at Sandywoods April 17, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / August 21, 2013 / September 18, 2013 / October 16, 2013 / November 20, 2013 / December 18, 2013, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm