Invite a friend
Healthy Morning Open House
Healthy breakfast of muffins, fresh fruit and cheese, coffee, tea and juice in the Wandering Garden, weather permitting. In the upper Level of the LC Wellness Center.
Jamie Lyn Santos, CLMT will provide 10-15 minute chair massages..please sign in
Linda Cornell will offer 10-15 minute reflexology treatments…please sign in
Dr. Ben Robinson of Sakonnet Chiropractic will be doing postural and gait assessments… please sign in.
Southcoast will provide:
Glucose testing, blood pressure monitoring, cholesterol screening and skin cancer analyzing. Educational materials and sunscreen will be distributed.
The Wellness Company of Providence, R.I. will offer Shingles shots with Nan Haffenreffer from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm. Pre-registration is mandatory. Shingles vaccinations are covered, less patient deductible, by a number of Medicare Part D prescription plans, as well as by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island. The Wellness Company encourages you to speak with your medical provider about this new vaccine. If you are interested in checking your coverage and scheduling an appointment time for this clinic please call 401-490-0942. By Appointment Only.
In the lower level the LC Wellness Center will offer demonstrations of:
Yogini Yoga for 3-5 yr. olds 10:30-11:00 with Karen King
Yoga for the Middle Years 11:30-12:00 with Karen Moore Holliday
Adaptive Exercise 12:30-1:00 with Jen Meyer
Meet Dottie Santagata for an informative discussion on Cornerstone Adult Day and what services they offer to our local community.
Free to the public. A non-perishable donation to the LC Food Bank would be much appreciated!
Fill out an e-card for a chance to win gift cards to:
• A 10 class gift card for Adaptive Exercise Program
• A 10 class gift card for Yoga
• Gift card for Yoga Therapy
• Gift card for Chiropractic Evaluation
• Gift card for massage
• Gift card for a session of reflexology
|Where||Little Compton Wellness Center 115 E Main Rd, Little Compton, RI 02837 (Healthy Morning Open House At the Little Compton Wellness Center.)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–1:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Little Compton Wellness Center
The mission of the Friends of Little Compton Wellness Center is to support the health and wellness of citizens of all ages of the Town of Little Compton and those of its neighboring communities through efforts to sustain affordable wellness-related services.
Other events here
- Kripalu Yoga for the Middle Years Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Tai Chi Chuan Classes Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Chiropractic Clinic with Dr. Benjamin Robinson of Sakonnet Chiropractic Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
- Adaptive Exercise Program Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Podiatry Clinic with Dr. Alan Lechan Monthly, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
- Tai Chi Chuan Classes Weekly on Tuesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Kripalu Yoga for the Middle Years Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Well Adult Clinic March 28, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 27, 2013 / July 25, 2013 / August 29, 2013 / September 26, 2013 / October 31, 2013 / November 21, 2013 / December 26, 2013, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm