Invite a friend
Free Tai Chi Group Classes at Sandywoods
FREE INTRODUCTORY TAI CHI GROUP CLASSES AT SANDYWOODS CENTER FOR THE ARTS!
Monday nights, 6 pm to 7:30 pm, February 4, 11 & 25.
Taught by Steve Mello from Little Compton Tai Chi. Steve practices Yeung Family Tai Chi Chuan. The gentle movements of tai chi reduce stress and offer many other health benefits to all - old and young, men and women, the very weak and the very strong. Tai Chi Chuan is based on the idea that mind, body, and emotion are inseparable.
Wear loose-fitting clothing and flat-soled shoes.
More About Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community
Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community is an intentional community in rural Tiverton. Home to fifty families, the community features the Sandywoods Gallery, the Sandywoods Center for the Arts, and the Sandywoods Community Garden and Orchard. Sandywoods presents an assortment of regularly scheduled events and activities throughout the year.
Other events here
- Discover Summer Fun At Camp Sandywoods! Daily, 8:00 am–7:00 pm
- LIVE MODEL FIGURE DRAWING SESSIONS Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- TUESDAY NIGHT OPEN MIC AT SANDYWOODS Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Zumba Class! Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Registration Open For Tiverton Foreign Language Class for Kids Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Sandywoods Farmers Market Weekly on Thursdays, 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Tiverton Library Hosts Free Author Talk & Book Signing at Sandywoods Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- One Fund Boston Benefit Concert at Sandywoods Sun, Jun 2, 10:30 am–10:30 pm
- Monthly Contra Dance at Sandywoods April 17, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / August 21, 2013 / September 18, 2013 / October 16, 2013 / November 20, 2013 / December 18, 2013, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm