Invite a friend
Chris Farias, Pete Farias, Dan Autote & /kəˈnekt/ at Sandywoods
/kəˈnekt/, Chris Farias, Pete Farias & Dan Autote in concert at Sandywoods Center for the Arts, 43 Muse Way, Tiverton, RI 02878
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Doors open 6:30 pm, music starts 7 pm
BYOB & picnic supper or snacks if you wish
$6 at the door
/kəˈnekt/ is a trio from Western Mass currently on a Northeast tour. Band members Gabby Fluke-Mogul, Jordan Knecht & Ryan Mihaly perform intimate, acoustic & electroacoustic folk music. Their unique "comprovisational" folk music is influenced by many diverse artists including Neil Young, Lucinda Williams, John Cage, Hank Williams, The Band & Brian Eno.
You can listen to their beautiful song "Blue Mountain Beach" here:
Christopher James Farias is a seasoned musician and a Sandywoods favorite. His personal evolution spans the complete gamut of practical performance experience and formal music education. Aside from 17 years of consistent study in guitar performance and pedagogy, Chris is also an accomplished vocalist, mandolinist, songwriter and music educator with a full length debut album and scores of recording and performing engagements to his credit.
Pete Farias & Dan Autote are a guitar and bass duo with many years of playing experience. They will be covering songs from the 60's through today.
Pack a picnic supper & your favorite beverage and join us for an evening of great music!
|Where||Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community 43 Muse Way, Tiverton, RI 02878|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–10:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community
Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community is an intentional community in rural Tiverton. Home to fifty families, the community features the Sandywoods Gallery, the Sandywoods Center for the Arts, and the Sandywoods Community Garden and Orchard. Sandywoods presents an assortment of regularly scheduled events and activities throughout the year.
Other events here
- LIVE MODEL FIGURE DRAWING SESSIONS Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Discover Summer Fun At Camp Sandywoods! Daily, 8:00 am–7:00 pm
- TUESDAY NIGHT OPEN MIC AT SANDYWOODS Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Zumba Class! Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Registration Open For Tiverton Foreign Language Class for Kids Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Sandywoods Farmers Market Weekly on Thursdays, 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Roy Book Binder at Sandywoods Fri, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Tiverton Library Hosts Free Author Talk & Book Signing at Sandywoods Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- One Fund Boston Benefit Concert at Sandywoods Sun, Jun 2, 10:30 am–10:30 pm
- Monthly Contra Dance at Sandywoods April 17, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / August 21, 2013 / September 18, 2013 / October 16, 2013 / November 20, 2013 / December 18, 2013, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm