Invite a friend
BLUEGRASS CONCERT AT SANDYWOODS
FOUR BRIDGES COUNTRY BLUEGRASS CONCERT! Tonight, Friday the 17th, 8-11 pm, doors open 7:30 pm, BYOB & food allowed. Adults $8, children free!
Topnotch bluegrass and country music returns to Sandywoods Farm. Back by popular demand, FOUR BRIDGES is Jeremy Place (mandolin, guitar, vocals), John Almeida (fiddle, vocals), Ben Marshall (banjo, guitar, vocals) & Russ Hermansen (bass). Together, they make up a traditional and contemporary bluegrass band that excels in hard-driving bluegrass with hot instrumentals and soaring harmonies. Wear your dancing shoes!
All ages, kids free!
|Where||Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community 43 Muse Way, Tiverton, RI 02878|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||8:00 pm–11:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community
Sandywoods Farm Arts and Agricultural Community is an intentional community in rural Tiverton. Home to fifty families, the community features the Sandywoods Gallery, the Sandywoods Center for the Arts, and the Sandywoods Community Garden and Orchard. Sandywoods presents an assortment of regularly scheduled events and activities throughout the year.
Other events here
- The Honey Dewdrops - Sandywoods Concert Today, May 18, 7:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Discover Summer Fun At Camp Sandywoods! Daily, 8:00 am–7:00 pm
- The Road to High Street - Storytelling and Music Performance at Sandywoods Tomorrow, May 19, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- LIVE MODEL FIGURE DRAWING SESSIONS Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- TUESDAY NIGHT OPEN MIC AT SANDYWOODS Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Zumba Class! Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Registration Open For Tiverton Foreign Language Class for Kids Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Sandywoods Farmers Market Weekly on Thursdays, 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Roy Book Binder at Sandywoods Fri, May 24, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Tiverton Library Hosts Free Author Talk & Book Signing at Sandywoods Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm