Invite a friend
Beat the Sugar Blues!
Beat the Sugar Blues!
Once you eat a little sugar is it hard to stop?
Does every day start with something sweet?
Did you know that by kicking the sugar habit you can increase your energy, health, concentration, and good moods?
Learn how you can beat the Sugar Blues on Tuesday, July 10th from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at The Little Compton Wellness Center, 115 East Main Road. Call Sheri Massa at 401-592-0400 to register for this FREE program.
Owner of Your Health Potential, Sheryl Worthington Turgeon, MPH, CHC, is a certified health, nutrition and vital living coach, who guides and supports women in midlife who feel stale or stressed by an overbooked lifestyle. She helps women come alive by experiencing the weight loss, energy and enthusiasm that healthy, fresh food and a powerful, fully expressed life promote. Her background includes a Masters in Public Health from Boston University, with a concentration in Behavioral Change; Certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition; and Certification in Business Coaching.
You can learn more on her website: www.yourhealthpotential.com. Call 508-689-4633 for a consultation and start leading a life that nourishes you!
|Where||Little Compton Wellness Center 115 E Main Rd, Little Compton, RI 02837 (Learn how you can beat the Sugar Blues on Tuesday, July 10th from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at The Little Compton Wellness Center, 115 East Main Road. Call Sheri Massa at 401-592-0400 to register for this FREE program.)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Little Compton Wellness Center
The mission of the Friends of Little Compton Wellness Center is to support the health and wellness of citizens of all ages of the Town of Little Compton and those of its neighboring communities through efforts to sustain affordable wellness-related services.
Other events here
- Chiropractic Clinic with Dr. Benjamin Robinson of Sakonnet Chiropractic Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
- Adaptive Exercise Program Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Tai Chi Chuan Classes Weekly on Tuesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Kripalu Yoga for the Middle Years Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Kripalu Yoga for the Middle Years Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Tai Chi Chuan Classes Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Podiatry Clinic with Dr. Alan Lechan Monthly, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
- Well Adult Clinic March 28, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 27, 2013 / July 25, 2013 / August 29, 2013 / September 26, 2013 / October 31, 2013 / November 21, 2013 / December 26, 2013, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm