This Weekend: Summer Fair, Picnic Concert, Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Festival
Here are five things you should know heading into this weekend in Tiverton and Little Compton.
- There's a chance of thunderstorms today with a high of 86 degrees. Saturday and Sunday things should cool down a little, to about 77, with a chance of thunderstorms.
- The annual Amicable Church Summer Fair is today from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Red Eye Flight is in concert at the Meeting House in Tiverton Sunday; bring a picnic. Songwriting duo Johnstone and Walcoff also performs.
- Wine, Cheese & Chocolate - how can you go wrong with a festival by that name? The Coastal Wine Group celebrates the 2012 passport season with this inaugural event featuring local vineyards and vendors, on Sunday, June 24 at Westport Fairgrounds, 200 Pine Hill Road in Westport.
- The Newport Flower Show, "Salsa" opens tonight and runs through this weekend.