This Weekend: Hear Tales of Tiverton, Register to Vote in Primary
Here are five things you should know heading into this weekend in Tiverton and Little Compton.
- The Portsmouth Arts Guild holds an opening reception tonight, Friday, Aug. 10, for "Awakenings," from 6 to 8 pm. See how the winners interpreted this theme!
- This is a musical weekend in Newport: The Sunset Music Series continues tonight and the Reggae Festival takes the stage tomorrow night.
- Enjoy arts, crafts, boats food and the beautiful Bristol waterfront at this weekend's Bristol Boat & Artisan Show, Saturday and Sunday at Independence Park. Read more about it here.
- The Tiverton Historical Society hosts Tales of Tiverton at Fogland Beach on Saturday evening at sunset. Hear true tales as told by an archaeologist, astronomer, historian, neighbors, friends and historical re-enactors.
- This Sunday is the deadline to register to vote in the Sept. 11 primary. Tiverton's Town Hall will be open to register voters from 8:30 am to 4 pm Sunday. Little Compton holds a new voter registraiton from 10 am to 4 pm at the Little Compton Public Safety Complex.