Patch Picks: Dinner for Two, or Are the Kids Coming Too?
Check out these deals and events happening this weekend for Valentine's Day.
Patch is running a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
Patch Picks: Valentine's Day weekend dinner spots and places to include Cupid with the kids:
- The Little Compton Community Center is holding a free Valentine Camp for Kids on Saturday morning, Feb. 12, from 10 a.m. to noon. It will be a morning of card and craft-making, including some candy.
- Traditional Valentine's Tea - The Village Improvement Society is holding a Valentine's Tea at the Brownell House headquarters, 3 Meetinghouse Lane, on Sunday, Feb. 13, from 2 to 4 p.m. The cost is $12 and reservations are requested. Candy, scones, sandwiches and clotted cream will be served.
- The Stone House in Little Compton has a special 3 course menu on Valentine’s Day for $55. Call 401-635-2222 for more information.
- St. Theresa Church has a special “Snowflake Dinner” on Feb. 12 that includes appetizers, salad, cider glazed pork loin, potatoes, baked apple, veggies, wine and desserts. For entertainment, singer, comedian and impressionist Mark Verselli will be performing. The dinner is $20 a person. Call 401-624-8746.
- Brantal's in Tiverton has a dinner and dance Saturday, Feb. 12, with a $30 prime rib buffet and music from North Shore Acappella. Call (401)-624-1990.