Frugal Family: Columbus Day Sales in Four Corners and Sakonnet Vineyards
In addition to many Columbus Day sales, there is also the annual Cider Social at the Little Compton Historical Society, and a Four Corners village open house with a large raffle.
1. Sakonnet Vineyards Columbus Day Sale, Friday, Oct. 7 to Monday, Oct. 10.
- 15% off 6 pack
- 20% off mixed case
- 25% off full case same wine
Think ahead to your holiday needs for gifts, parties, etc.
2. The merchants at Tiverton Four Corners also can help you get started on your holiday shopping. Starting this Saturday, Oct. 8, and running until Saturday, Nov. 12, the Tiverton Four Corners Village is having a raffle for some fabulous prizes including $100 gift certificate to Tiffany Peay Jewlery, a gift certificate to Milk & Honey Bazaar, $200 worth of training and classes at Four Corners Fitness, a photographic session and print from Cantin Photography, and more! Pick up your card from any of the Four Corners shops, and after visiting any seven of the shops and filling out your contact info on the card, visit Sakonnet Farm to enter the raffle. Winners will be drawn and notified after Saturday, Nov. 12, just in time to get a head start on your holiday shopping or a little something for your self!
3. You should plan your visit to Four Corners this weekend because there are multiple sales going on. Tiffany Peay is having her annual fall sale; 20% off all current inventory. This sale runs from Friday, Oct. until Monday Oct. 10.
4. Little Purls is having a Fabulous Fall Sale with 20 percent off storewide (excluding layaways, sale items, previous purchases, cards and books. It's running now through Oct. 10. Ongoing for the month of October at Little Purls is a "31 Days of Halloween" coloring program. Stop in anytime in the month of October and your children will receive a fun Halloween coloring sheet. If they bring it back by the end of the month, their artwork will be displayed in the store and they will receive a Halloween goodie bag.
Store hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday 12 to 5 p.m. and open on Columbus Day from 12 to 5 p.m.
5. Roseberry Winn is having their annual seconds sale this weekend as well. Their sale runs Saturday through Monday, Oct. 8 through 10.
Store hours are 10am-5pm.
6. Little Compton’s Historical Society Cider Social is this Monday, Oct. 10, from 1 to 5 p.m. This is one of our favorite fall events here in Little Compton. There are free refreshments and activities and old-fashioned kid games that are fun for all. Also is an antiques sale and last chance to see this summer’s exhibit Sakonnet Point Perspectives. Volunteers are needed, please e-mail email@example.com.