Five Things You Need to Know: June 20
Lots of exercise including one new special partners-based program, a senior luncheon, and a contra dance.
Today's Weather: Patchy fog continues to roll in. Highs of 80, dropping to 68 at night according to the National Weather Service.
1. Exercise, exercise, exercise. Lots going on to stay fit as always. Kettlebell Group Training at 8 a.m. Reflexology and Yoga at 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Spinning and more yoga at 9:30 a.m. and finally, late night yoga at 9:30 p.m. Click the links for locations and pricing.
2. Added to all this, a special kind of exercise program is kicking off today at TKO Fitness on 315 Main St. in Tiverton. Biggest Loser Couples focuses on partners wanting to lose weight together.
3. There will be a Contra Dance is Tiverton tonight at 7 p.m. at the Sandywood Farm Arts and Argicultural Commnuity on 43 Muse Rd. All dances taught.
4. Little Compton's Senior Center will be having its usual Community Luncheon today at 11:30 a.m. on 34 Commons Street.
5. Today in History: Infamous female murder-suspect, Lizzie Borden, accused of murdering her parents, was found innocent by a jury in New Bedford, MA today in 1893.