Five Things You Need to Know: July 5
A Thrift Shop opens its doors, a youth activity meeting, a summer music night and a new form of yoga.
Today's Weather: 20% chance of showers with highs of 80. Patchy fog moves in at night as temperatures drop to 64 according to the National Weather Service.
1. The Trinity Trader Thrift Shop will be open tomorrow at 9 a.m. on 1956 Main Street in Tiverton. Great spot to look for antiquers.
2. There will be the weekly Youth Activities Meeting at the Little Compton Wellness Center. 7th, 8th and 9th graders come on down to help plan some fun activities for the Town. At 6 p.m.
3. Sakonnet Vineyards will be hosting a Summer Music Night tonight at 6 p.m. on 162 West Main Road in Little Compton.
4. Here's a unique form of exercise. Chi Song - Singing Yoga Class will be taking place tonight at 6:30 p.m. at the Dancing Spirit Studio on 1759 Main Street in Tiverton.
5. Today in History: It was today in 2002 that baseball great and Boston sports hero Ted Williams passed away.