Five Things: Concert and Potluck Dinner at Amicable Church
Taking a look at Thursday, May 24 around Tiverton and Little Compton.
1. Thursday's forecast has areas of fog before noon, and it will otherwise be mostly cloudy with a high near 66 degrees.
2. There is a concert and potluck dinner at Amicable Congregational Church at 6 p.m., followed by the Manchester College A Cappella Choir. The event is free.
3. The PawsWatch TLCP holds its monthly meeting at the community center on Judson Street at 6:30 p.m.
4. The Little Compton Town Council meets at 7 p.m. at Town Hall.
5. On May 24, 1883 the Brooklyn Bridge is open to traffic after 14 years of construction.